Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Saba wow (backstory)

We took a trip down to San Diego to stay at my dads house and catch some waves in the warm water. Riley,Saba,Derek, & I. my little brother has been some sort of health freak since he was about 14 and is always encouraging myself and others to try his methods.Sean's latest tip was some sort of urine therapy where he took a shot of his own pee once or twice a month to gain the nutrients and minerals that your kidneys filter out because you don't need them at the time, but by the time you have peed them out they could be useful to your body again (Sean explained after doing much research on the matter). Saba (always willing to try obscure things) obviously wanted to try it but was hesitant while down at my dads house. The weekend concluded and we returned to carpinteria.
monday- 7:45am
i'm woken up by Saba urging me to come watch him in the bathroom. Half asleep i grab my flip cam.

Saba updates me on the situation.
"i was pissing and i wanted to make sure it was that bright alien piss..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tii4kr3BsTQ


Although it seems gross and absurd urine therapy has been around for a long time. Although its fully sanitary it definitely doesn't recommend gulping a full humus container.


pee drinkers in my circles of friends
Alex ball
Derek Kitigawa
Sean Riley
Andrew Saba

1 comment: